Mike Coleman Marketing
Lead Generating Website
Would you like to have an online presence that allows you to start building a list of highly qualified prospects?
Don't settle for a "brochure website" that does nothing to build your business. You need more than just an online presence. Your website must communicate your message to your target market in a way that sells your products and services. It's important to use direct response copywriting strategies to get someone visiting your website to take action and also to build your list.
This package includes everything you need to communicate your message to your target market in the most effective way possible and build your list.
Here is a high level overview of what you get:
- A defining statement that allows you to clearly articulate what you do, who you serve and the transition taht takes place as a result of using your porduct or service.
- A landing page designed to generate leads.
- Content for all your pages using proven copywriting strategies.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the deliverables...
- Set up a dedicated Gmail email address to handle all the administrative tasks for your landing page - Google Analytics, Google Search, Google Ads and any additional emails from your hosting company. This keeps everything in one place rather than having it mixed in with all your other emails.
- Create your defining statement. This is the most important part of the process where you will clearly communicate, in one or two sentences, what you do, who you serve, and the transition that will take place as a result purchasing your product or service.
- Wireframe landing page. This is a general layout with your images and content in a Word document.
- Create all content for your landing page using proven direct response copywriting strategies.
- Keyword research
- Register your domain name.
- Set up hosting for your landing page on SiteGround.
- Install your SSL Certificate to secure your landing page.
- Set up your business email. For example...email@example.com
- Install WordPress and theme.
- Design and build your site using the wireframe we created earlier.
- Set up your professional email service provider using Constant Contact.
- Add opt-in form to landing page
- Set up Google Analytics for tracking and measurement.
- Set up Google Search Console
- SEO (search engine optimization to increase your chances of appearing in search results.)
- Submit your site to all the major search engines.
Click Here to schedule your FREE 30-minute discovery session.